- When his mum called him ‘Wild Thing,’ Max was mad and grumpy. He was angry at his Mum and said, “I’ll eat you up.”
- Max was sent to his room and this made him angry. He was mad and hungry because he had no supper.
- When Max first saw one of the ‘Wild Things’ he was scared. His face looked terrified.
- The ‘Wild Things’ made Max their king. He was very proud and happy.
- Max felt very happy and excited when he took part in the ‘Wild Rumpus.’
- When the ‘Wild Rumpus’ stopped, Max felt upset. We think he was tired and hungry and missed his home.
- When he got home, we think he was glad to be back. He was happy and relieved to be in his own room.
What Great Red Hat Thinking.